The use of our website is subject to the following conditions.
- The information contained on this website is for general information purposes only.
- The information provided on this website cannot be regarded as legal, financial, tax or other professional advice. Therefore, no actions should be taken on the basis of this information without prior expert advice.
- Great Home does not accept any liability for direct or indirect damage arising from the use of, reliance on or actions taken as a result of the information provided on this website, unless there is intent or equivalent gross negligence on the part of Great Home.
- Links to websites of third parties are provided solely for the sake of ease of use. Great Home does not accept any liability for the contents of the linked websites.
- This website and its contents are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights.
- All information provided by the user to Great Home will be considered and treated as confidential information. Great Home does not disclose the information provided by the user to third parties, except as required by law or required by the judicial authorities.
- On these terms and conditions, as well as any dispute or claim arising out of or related to with the conditions, only Dutch law applies. Such disputes and claims will be submitted exclusively to the competent court in Utrecht. Our intellectual property is protected by trademark law and copyright.
- Great Home reserves the right to change the terms and conditions under which the website is offered without notice. These changes will be effective immediately upon posting to the website.